Acceptable Usage Policy
Terms of usage – 99RDP.com
This policy represents the Terms of Service in its entirety and will be applicable to all your transactions as a ‘Customer’ with ‘99RDP.com’ as a whole. This policy supersedes any oral promises made by 99RDP.com or its staff. If you as a customer have reached an agreement with any of 99RDP’s official representatives, please make sure they are provided in writing; else they will not be considered valid. Please read these terms of service in entirety and carefully before you sign up for any of our service(s). By signing up for any of our service(s) you expressly imply that you are bound by the terms listed herein.
General Definitions: ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Provider’, ‘Company’ or ‘99RDP.com’ represent 99RDP. ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Client’, ‘Customer’ and ‘Member’ represent a person or entity who buys services from us.
Banned Activities: The following activities are banned for use on all our servers and may not be run by any customer(s) unless there is written permission from us to do so. These activities are banned since they are either illegal/harmful/ malicious / increase server loads.
Any kind of IRC Bots Mining tools Proxy Servers / Websites DDoS / DoS / Brute Force tools Any kind of E-mail spamming tools like AMS or TurboMaiiler Hosting of Game Servers Hacking / Cracking / Carding Mail Bombers Any type of sniffers IP Spoofers Port Scanners Telnet or SSH Access Scripts All versions of UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Boards) Fake Login Pages Streaming Services Resource hogging
Customers may not use our services for spamming activities / sending unsolicited
Resource Usage Policy: Bandwidth Usage: All
Memory Usage: We reserve the right to monitor the memory (RAM / Processor) performance of our servers at all the time. Ideal memory usage would be less than 1% of the server resources. We reserve the right to suspend services (temporarily or permanently) if we find that high memory consumption is affecting network performance.
Content Storage and Backup Policy: All the contents stored on our server(s) by the customer(s) are at the sole risk of
Account Set Up: Remote Desktop Accounts: Remote Desktop accounts are usually created within 1-24 hours of confirmation of payment; you can confirm this with our sales team before / after placing an order since it may get delayed at times due to server availability. If we anticipate a delay of more than 24 hours in delivering your accounts, we will pro-actively intimate you about it.
Account Security: It is the duty of the customer to create their account(s) with unique and random passwords. Any account(s) found with illegal or irregular activity will be suspended immediately to protect other customers and any potential losses that may arise out of actions of that hacked account. Please note that this is only a preventive measure. We also urge you to maintain the secrecy of your password and not to share it with anybody else.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold 99RDP.com and its affiliates, founders, officers, employees, and agents harmless from and against any liabilities, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, dispute, or demand related to your use of the services, your violation of any of the provisions of this agreement, or from your placement or transmission of any materials or content onto 99RDP.com servers. Such liabilities may include, but are not limited to, those arising from the following:
- a) with respect to your business, (i) infringement or misappropriation of any intellectual property rights; (ii) defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, or violation of the rights of privacy or publicity; or (iii) spamming, or any other offensive, harassing or illegal conduct or violation of the acceptable uses described herein or anti-spam policy.
- b) Any damage or destruction to 99RDP.com equipment or to any other account holder, which damage is caused by or otherwise results from acts or omissions by you, your representative(s) or your designees.
- c) Any personal injury or property damage arising out of your activities related to the services, unless such injury or property damage is caused solely by 99RDP.com gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- d) Any other damage arising from your equipment or your business.
The terms of Privacy Registration Policy are incorporated into this agreement as though they were fully set forth at length herein. You agree to maintain your registration information in full compliance with this agreement and the terms of the Privacy Registration Policy. Failure to so comply is cause for immediate suspension of all 99RDP.com services. During the course of providing services to a customer, 99RDP.com may assign a customer an Internet Protocol address. The customer agrees that he/she has no right to a particular IP address under this agreement, and accordingly, 99RDP.com shall retain ownership of any IP address or addresses used by the customer under this agreement, and that 99RDP.com reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Fees: 99RDP.com charges the following fees where ever applicable. All such fees are subject to change with 30 days notice. Not all fees are applicable to all accounts.
- Service Fee – This is the fee for your monthly services.
- Gateway Transaction Fees – We charge 6% fees on every invoice for payment processing as we accept a wide variety of payment methods.
Change of Plans: 99RDP.com reserves the right to alter, change, amend, or delete fees at its sole discretion. 99RDP.com further reserves the right to institute new services and charge fees in association with the provision of such new services as it deems appropriate. 99RDP.com reserves the right to offer promotional rates which may or may not be more favorable than the terms under which you entered this agreement. Any special rates shall not affect the existing rights and responsibilities of each party. 99RDP.com also reserves the right to change the rate charged for any such fee under this agreement with 30 days notice.
Payment of Fees – 99RDP.com accepts payment by PayPal, BitCoin, WebMoney, Payza, Perfect Money, Indian Net Banking and Paytm.
- Payment Obligations: Full payment is required in advance before the service is established. We send out invoices that are due every pay period. You are given fourteen (14) days to fully pay the invoice. You warrant and represent that the information you supply in the order form (or other information that 99RDP.com may require) is accurate and truthful. All payment-due notices will be sent by email. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. If payment is not received by due date, your account will be suspended. To have your account re-established, you will need to pay the monthly fees.
- Renewals: Your account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to fourteen (14) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew or make changes to such term of this agreement.
Cancellations: All cancellation requests must be sent 5 (five) days before the due date of the invoice. If you do not raise a cancellation request and are not paying the invoice as well, the due date is the server expiration date. The server will be wiped of all data due to customer privacy. Data on the server will be retained only if a cancellation request is received well in time.
Payment Disputes and Chargebacks: Customer agrees to contact our billing department and attempt to resolve any billing issues before filing a dispute/payment chargeback. The decision of the bank/payment processor will be final and binding once a payment dispute/chargeback is filed. 99RDP.com will in no case overrule this decision. 99RDP.com may at its sole discretion place the customer account on temporary suspension until the charge-back / payment dispute is resolved.
Limitation of Liability: 99RDP.com cannot be held liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, disruptive or other consequential damages including but not limited to loss in profits, damages related to corruption or deletion of files / website contents, e-mail data and database contents arising out of or in relation to this agreement or your use or inability to use 99RDP.com services due to any reason regardless of whether the customer is in contract or not even if we are informed/advised of any such possible damages in advance. In no event shall our maximum liability exceed the total amount paid by its customer for the services received during the prior 12 (twelve) months. Wherever the applicable local law does not allow the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, we are liable to the extent permitted by law.
Service Suspension and Termination: 99RDP.com may at its sole discretion place a customer account under temporary suspension if the customer is found to violate any of the terms of service written herein depending on the nature of the violation. If found that the customer is committing an offense by violating some of the terms, we may at our sole discretion terminate the account permanently without any pro-data refund and the account/server may also be wiped of all contents. We urge our customers to abide by these terms and have a happy stay with 99RDP.com
Assignment of Rights: Your rights under this agreement may be assigned to another party only upon prior notice and express approval by 99RDP.com Any other attempted transfer or assignment of rights hereunder shall be null and void. 99RDP.com may assign its rights hereunder to any person or entity who shall become a principal owner, or shareholder of 99RDP.com partnership firm.
Amendments to Terms of Service: 99RDP.com may, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice amend/modify this agreement from time to time as it may deem fit. Modified ToS will be placed on 99RDP.com website and those terms will come into force immediately for all existing and future customer(s). All previous terms would be superseded in such cases. If the customer does not agree to any new terms – it is their responsibility to terminate the subscription. If the customer does not terminate their subscription within 15 (fifteen) days of the modification, then the continued use of the service(s) will mean that the customer has no objections to the amended terms of service.
All dedicated server clients of 99RDP.com are subject to the following terms of service: 99RDP.com provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available.
1. INDEMNIFICATION POLICY You agree to use all 99RDP.com services and facilities at your own risk. 99RDP.com specifically disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall 99RDP.com be liable for any loss, or loss of data, or other commercial damage, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold 99RDP.com harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs, and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted against 99RDP, its agents, its customers, officers, and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 99RDP.com against liabilities arising out of Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with 99RDP’s server. 99RDP.com reserves the right to intervene with any of the sites hosted on its servers in the interest of its customers. Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party Copyright infringement any defective products sold to customer from 99RDP.com server. 99RDP.com shall be the sole judge of what violates this Policy.
2. BILLING: At this time we bill monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually, depending upon the plan. For US Server which has 30TB bandwidth – If you use more than 30TB, overuses price will be 70$/TB, This will be billed at the end of the month. We may suspend 30TB servers after reaching the limit. There are no contract periods but for each successive period, your contract is automatically renewed unless we are notified otherwise. We periodically send Payment Reminder Emails to all clients. Invoice Unpaid Reminder: 14 days before the invoice due date. First Overdue Reminder: 1 day after the invoice due date. Second Overdue Reminder: 2 days after the invoice due date. Third Overdue Reminder : 3 days after the invoice due date. We block the account if not renewed after constant reminders.
2.1 FRAUD VERIFICATION REQUIRED: All PayPal payments need to be sent manually. * Choose Postal Address: No Physical Delivery Required * * WE ACCEPT VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNTS ONLY * Client details provided to us (including email) MUST match with PayPal account Holder. Otherwise, Send us following Docs with your Order/Invoice Details to [email protected] within 24 hours.
For PayPal Payments: A Valid ID Proof (Passport or License or National ID) of PayPal Account Holder You can also submit a support ticket and attach your document with the ticket. If you do NOT submit above documents within 24 hours, your order will be canceled & payment will be refunded. We DO NOT STORE these documents and they are deleted immediately after your order verification.
2.2 LATE PAYMENTS AND LATE FEES: All accounts are billed according to the dates they were first activated on. We generate all invoices 14 days before the due date. If you will not pay for service on your due date, your account will be suspended anytime after your due date. If you will not pay for service renewal in 24 hours after your due date, your account will be terminated. All data will get deleted and the server space will be re-used for some another client. We charge LATE FEES if you pay after 24 Hours. If your account/order is terminated or canceled, you will need to make a fresh order.
3. ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY: All services provided by 99RDP.com may be used for lawful purposes only. The laws of the Indian Government apply. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian State or City law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, a material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statutes. The subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless 99RDP.com and its employees from any claims resulting from the use of the service which damages the subscriber or any other party. Our acceptable use policy is actively and strictly enforced. Offending content or users are suspended from our network, usually as soon as they are discovered, although we will always inform you when and why any action has been taken. Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own negligence may not, in any event, exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury. Illegality In any form, including but not limited to the unauthorized distribution or copying of copyrighted software or other data, harassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material. Undesirable Content Certain types of content are not allowed on our network. Content relating to Hacking, Cracking, Warez, and IRC is not allowed. Software, audio and video downloads may only be hosted if you are the writer and copyright owner of the resources or you have a right to distribute the materials. Accounts suspended due to content or AUP violation are not refunded under any circumstances. The following acts will be considered violations of the AUP:
4.1 Illegal Use includes, but are not limited to: Using the service in any way which violates Indian, State, Local, or International law. Transmitting copyrighted material without authorisation from the copyright holder Violating export control regulations Copyrighted media, without authority to distribute or display File Storage/Image Hosting/File Repository/Streaming/Backup Child pornography or kidnapping material
4.2 Malicious Activity includes, but are not limited to: Wilfully interfering with the regular operation of the Service Attempting to access any unauthorised system or services Hosting any deceptive material for the purposes of phishing Running any password cracking software Virus, Spyware, Malware, or other infectious material Running root exploit kits against other servers Distributing viruses, worms, or trojan horses Forging or misrepresenting message headers in whole or in part Scanning networks Threatening or encouraging bodily harm or destruction of property Violating of the rights of privacy or publicity of an individual
4.3 Promotion of Illicit Activity includes, but are not limited to: Any activities prohibited by Indian, State, Local, or International law Any activities which result in the spread of computer viruses or other damaging programs or data files Any activity or Material protected by trade secret or other statute Fraudulent activity, phishing, pyramid schemes, chain letters, forgery, or impersonation Terrorist propaganda, racist material, or bomb/weapon instructions Hacking, Cracking programs or key generators Gambling Circumvention of copyright or patent protection Exposure of any trade secret
4.4 Unsolicited Bulk Electronic Mailing includes, but are not limited to Transmitting any unsolicited commercial e-mail Transmitting any unsolicited bulk e-mail The Subscriber agrees to send bulk electronic mail only to those who have specifically requested to receive such mail and comply with all Indian, State, Local, and International laws governing the transmission of electronic mail.
4.5 Spaming and Related Activities includes, but are not limited to: Posting commercial, political, or advertising posts to public forums Issuing unsolicited trackbacks for the purpose of promotion Providing DNS resolution in support of Unsolicited Bulk Electronic Mailing Hosting a destination site linked from Unsolicited Bulk Electronic Mailing
4.6 Abuse includes, but are not limited to: Consistent overuse of shared resources to the detriment of other Subscribers Operating an open proxy server or using the Service as part of a proxy network IRC and associated programs Scripts commonly used for abuse, attacks, or flooding Threatening, harassing, or obscene content Any proxies which do not require authentication (including open or unprotected anonymous web surfing/mail proxies etc.)
4.7 Insufficiently-Secure Administration includes, but are not limited to: Use of a null password, dictionary word as password, or any other form of authentication lacking reasonable secrecy from a third party as part of a root or user-level authentication scheme Allowing an unauthorised third party to establish root access to Service provided by the Service Provider Allowing an unauthorized third party to establish user-level access to Service provided by the Service Provider Operating an open mail relay
4.8 Miscellaneous: Operating an Internet Relay Chat (IRC) server Denial of Service Attacks (DOS/DDOS) Unnecessary Port Scans Mail Bombing Excessive CPU Load Abusing Server Resources The client make sure: NOT to Use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, https, etc. NOT Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. NOT Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers. NOT Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. NOT Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. You may link to legal torrents off-site but may not host or store them on our shared servers. NOT Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities NOT Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc NOT Run
4.9 Banned Scripts and programs: The following scripts and programs are banned from use on our servers and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc. IRC egg drops/Scripts/Bots Game Servers in Rdp ( Any Plan ) Proxy Servers/Scripts/Anonymizers Mail bombers Anonymous mailers IP and Port spoofers/Scanners Hivemail/Mailer Pro Telnet or SSH Access Scripts
4.10 Torrent Activities: We NEVER allow any of our client to use public tracker for any kind of torrent activities including leeching, downloading or seeding, etc. If some client uses any public tracker, he does so on his own risk and he is solely responsible for it. We will immediately suspend such accounts if we get any kind of complaint regarding that torrent or IP or Account.
4.11 Specialised Hosting: We provide Specialised hosting services and each service have some specific scripts that can be used with that service. e.g. RapidLeech Hosting: Only RapidLeech script is allowed. Any similar or any other type of script is STRICTLY NOT allowed. Similarly, sBorg Hosting is bound to sBorg script, TFRL Hosting is bound to TorrentFlux B4rt and Rapidleech script only. Seedbox Hosting is bound to ruTorrent/Transmission and Rapidleech.
4.12 DDoS or Attack Prevention: Our Services DO NOT come with any kind of protection from DDoS or other net-based attacks. You should harden your VPS/server security to get basic protection against such attacks. Please note the following policies in case of
INCOMING ATTACK on your VPS/Server: 1st Incident: Your IP will be null-routed for 24 hours or more and it can be reactivated if we think an attack is stopped. 2nd Incident : If the attack comes again, we may null-route your IP for 72 hours or more and it can be reactivated if we think an attack is stopped. 3rd and final incident : If the attack still continues, we will close your VPS/Server and provide you a way to backup your data. We may also decide to stop providing any new services to you or close your account permanently in case of frequent attacks on your services.
OUTGOING ATTACK from your VPS/Server : We strictly DO NOT allow such activities on our network including but NOT limited to DDoS/other Attacks, port scanning, hacking/cracking activities etc. If we found your services are involved in such activities, it will be suspended immediately and it may be closed permanently depending upon the severity of the attack/issue.
5. SERVICE SUSPENSION AND REACTIVATION Any client abusing server resources or violating ToS/AUP will be suspended immediately and will be charged between $2 to $5 Service Re-activation Fees depending on the type of abuse and a previous number of suspensions for that client. All such accounts will be re-activated only after receiving of Service Reactivation charges. We reserve the right to deny any request for re-activation after/before payment of service reactivation charges to maintain server stability. We reserve the right to terminate a client’s account without his prior permission or without contacting him for any reason including but not limited to any kind of server abuse, multiple suspension of client’s account due to a breach of ToS/AUP etc.
6. ABUSIVE CLIENTS 99RDP.com, may at its discretion, suspend or terminate service of any client that is abusive/harassing to our employees. Examples of such activity include, but are not limited to; Verbal abuse including but not limited to cursing, yelling, threatening, etc. Ongoing disregard for warnings or notices Consistent mistakes/errors/changes causing unnecessary workload Spamming our email addresses, ticket systems, or servers Continuous involvement in flood/DDOS activity, hacked services, or other ongoing non-permitted usage Consistent late payments or responses Issuing a chargeback or bouncing a payment Continuous activation of problematic end-users Activity which affects the service(s) of other clients Open disputes with payment gateways/banks without having a full discussion with our Billing/Support team Cancelling your current account and re-ordering new account just to get new PROMO Discount/Plan
7. BACKUPS and DATA LOSS Your use of this service is at your sole risk. We don’t provide any kind of backups system/service. You must take your own backup manually by yourselves. We are not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers. We are NOT responsible for any kind of Data Loss caused due to any reason.
8. PRICE CHANGE The amount you pay for your service will not increase from the date of purchase in the current billing cycle, however, prices may be increased from the next billing cycle. We reserve the right to change prices listed on our websites, and the right to increase/decrease the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: 99RDP.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from 99RDP.com servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, 99RDP.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of 99RDP.com servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
10. DISCLAIMER: 99RDP.com cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by 99RDP.com are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by 99RDP.com are not directly owned or written by 99RDP.com. Moreover, 99RDP.com holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as 99RDP.com sees fit. FURTHERMORE, 99RDP.com retains the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification. By purchasing any of our services, you already agree to this Terms of Service (ToS) Agreement. If you don’t agree to these services, either don’t purchase any service or if already purchased, immediately cancel it. No refund will be processed in such a case.
As businesses of all kinds are becoming digital, businesses depend on the ability to build innovative disruptive business models, unique ways to engage employees and clients, and distinct ways to work. Yet, the complexity and constraints of legacy systems and concerns over security are hindering companies from shifting entirely onto the digital platform. RDP is one of those simplifying technologies and we at 99RDP are pledged to make RDP services, simplified and affordable for you.
Reach Us Here
E-Mail: [email protected]
RDP Coupon: Click Here