The Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a secure network communication protocol that is tailored for remote management, remote access to virtual desktops and applications, and RDP Terminal Server.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- In the Run prompt (Win + R), type “mstsc” , and hit the Enter key. It will open the “remote desktop connection” console.
- Now Next to Computer: type in the IP address of your server.
- like 22.214.171.124 that you have.
- Click on Connect.
- Now Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Ok.
- The first time you connect to a server using Remote Desktop, you must confirm the security certificate by clicking Yes.
- If all goes well, you will see the Windows login prompt.
Watch the video For More Details!