In computing, Virtual Network Computing (VNC) is a graphical desktop sharing system that uses the Remote Frame Buffer protocol (RFB) to remotely control another computer.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- Open Your Suitable Browser
- Now Go to “https://99rdp.com/whmcs/clientarea.php“.
- Now Sign in with Your Email & Password then Press Enter.
- Now Navigate to Services > My Products In the left navigation pane.
- Now Choose your Product that You want to manage.
- There you will see your server info Like Status, hostname, Ip, Password & Bandwidth.
- Now scroll down to Control Panel of Your VPS.
- You Can do such things like Boot, reboot, shutdown from Control Panel.
- Now Click on noVNC Console.
- It will open in New tab with noVNC Console.
- Now Click On Send CTRL+ALT+DEL.
- Type your password to login in your Server
- Now you can Fix your server Problem.
Watch video For More Details!
Here is Tutorial Video Link