.NET Framework is a software development framework for building and running applications on Windows.
.NET Framework is part of the .NET platform, a collection of technologies for building apps for Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, Android, and more.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- In the Run prompt (Win + R), type gpedit.msc, and hit the Enter key. It will open the Group Policy Editor console.
- Now go to: Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System
- Now Search for “Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair” option
- With right-click go to ” Edit “
- set it to ” Enabled “
- Enable “Contact Windows Update directly to download repair content instead of Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)” option.
- Click Apply
- Click Ok
- now In the Run prompt (Win + R), type cmd, and Press ctrl+shift+enter to launch Command Prompt as administrator.
- type gpupdate /force and press Enter.
- now open Server Manager
- Now go to: Add roles and features -> Features
- select .NET framework 3.5 Features and install it
- And you are all set.
It will fix your issues!
Here is Tutorial Video Link