In this tutorial, we will see How to fix ‘remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer’ From 99RDP. It’s a very easy process. Remote Desktop Protocol is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
How to fix ‘remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer’ From 99RDP
- First we need a Server to connect from our PC. So Buy it first from 99RDP
- After Bought a server you will get Server details in Your Email.
- Now we can Connect. Lets Open a RDP console.
- Click on the search bar in the left bottom and type
Remote Desktop Connectionin the search bar.
- Enter the hostname or the IP address and click on
- After this Sometime You will get Error like this “remote desktop can’t connect to the remote computer”
- From User site check your internet Connection first. we will need stable Internet connection.
- In other site, we need to contact Customer Service, its easy.
- Go to 99RDP, Now Click on Chat Service Button.
- Let them know your issue and give your credentials, they will fix it.
- After confirmation just check again your server, thats it.
Cheapest Dedicated Server Starting @$49.99 Only ➤ ➤➤➤➤ Click Here
Here is Tutorial Video Link