A cookie is text information that can be stored in the browser on the end device of the viewer for each website visited. The cookie is either sent from the webserver to the browser or generated in the browser by a script. There are various implementations. NET. Each implementation allows .NET code to execute in different places—Linux, macOS, Windows, iOS, Android, and many more.
How To Get Cookies Using Add-ons On Chrome
- At First Open Chrome.
- Now click on this link – Get cookies.txt
- Click on Add to Chrome Button.
- Click on Add extension.
- It will install the Get cookies extension on your chrome.
- Now go to any web page and click on the Get Cookies extension.
- now click on the Export button
- It will save your cookies in the Downloads Folder.