How to get free RDP from 99rdp
what is RDP?
The Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a protocol developed by Microsoft for remote access to a computer running the Windows operating system. With the help of the protocol, screen displays and control commands can be transmitted in encrypted form over IP networks such as the Internet. RTP implementations also exist for other operating systems.
Which Port Basically used for connecting the RDP?
In principle, RDP is independent of the underlying network and the transmission technology used. However, it is usually used in IP networks (IPv4 and IPv6 ) such as the Internet. In the TCP/IP reference model, RDP works at the application level. TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) with TCP port 3389 is usually used as the transport protocol. However, the connectionless UDP (User Datagram Protocol) with UDP port 3389 can also be used.
Possible applications of the Remote Desktop Protocol
The Remote Desktop Protocol offers numerous application possibilities. Typical applications are:
- Access of mobile employees to their workstation computers
- Provision of workplaces via the cloud
- Remote support for end users
- Remote management of servers
- Desktop shares for working together on documents or projects
- Desktop sharing for conference calls
- interactive, virtual whiteboard applications for multiple participants
How to Get Free RDP?
- First, go to our Home Page – https://99rdp.com/
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the home page to the demo section.
- Now fulfill the form and you will get a limited-time free RDP to check the service.