How to get HTTP cookies in google chrome Using Add-ons
HTTP cookies (also called web cookies, Internet cookies, browser cookies, or simply cookies) are small blocks of data created by a web server while a user is browsing a website and placed on the user’s computer or another device by the user’s web browser. Google Chrome is a web browser from the US company Google LLC. It has been the most widely used browser in the world since May 2012. Google publishes large parts of the Google Chrome source code in the Chromium open source project.
Beast Dedicated Server Starting Now @$109 Only ➤ ➤➤➤➤ Click Here
- At First Open your Desird web Browser.
- I will Recommand you to Use Chrome Web browser.
- You Can also use Mozilla Firefox.
- Now click on this link – Get cookies.txt
- Click on Add to Chrome Button.
- Click on Add extension.
- It will install the Get cookies extension on your chrome.
- Now go to any web page and click on the Get Cookies extension.
- you can see HTTP cookies result from your desired web page
- now click on the Export button
- It will save your cookies in the Downloads Folder.