The FFmpeg project consists of a number of free computer programs and program libraries that can record, convert, send and package digital video and audio material in various container formats. Among other things, with libavcodec it contains an extensive collection of audio and video codecs.
So we will go through Some Normal Processes.
- At first Download the FFmpeg.zip From the Link.
- Now Extract Your Zip File.
- Now copy the folder and paste it to C Drive.
- Now copy the Bin folder Path.
- Now Go to the “Advanced System settings” from “my computer” properties.
- Now click on “environment variables”.
- Now Select the “path” from the “user Variables”.
- Now Click on the “Edit” button.
- Now Click on the New Button.
- Now Paste the location.
- Now do the same thing in “System variables”.
- Now save the settings.
You have now Installed FFmpeg!
Here is Tutorial Video Link