How to install Python correctly on Windows 10
Microsoft Windows 10 is an operating system from the US company Microsoft that was released on July 29, 2015. It is the successor to Windows 8.1 and was presented for the first time on September 30, 2014, in parallel to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the successor to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
The latest version of python is
How To Install Python On Windows
Beast Dedicated Server Starting Now @$109 Only ➤ ➤➤➤➤ Click Here
- At first, Open your Desired Browser.
- Now Copy This Link Official Python Website And Paste it into your Browser.
- Now Download the Installer file as your CPU Architecture.
- Click on Windows installer (64-bit) / Windows installer (32-bit)
- Let It Downloading
- After Finished Downloading, Open Downloaded Folder.
- Right-click on the Python Installer and select Run as administrator.
- Now Check “Add Python 3.9 to Path”
- Let it installing.
- after finish installing, open Cmd And type
Pythonand press Enter, it will show python Version.