Microsoft Windows 10 is an operating system from the US company Microsoft that was released on July 29, 2015. It is the successor to Windows 8.1 and was presented for the first time on September 30, 2014, in parallel to Microsoft Windows Server 2016, the successor to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2.
Python is a universal, commonly interpreted, high-level programming language. It aims to promote a legible, concise programming style. For example, blocks are not structured with curly braces, but with indentations.
The latest version of python is
How To Install Python On Windows
- At first, go to the Official Python Website.
- Now Click on Windows installer (64-bit) / Windows installer (32-bit)
- Let It Downloading
- After Finished Downloading, Open Downloaded Folder.
- Right-click on the Python Installer and select Run as administrator.
- Now Check “Add Python 3.9 to Path”
- Let it installing.
- after finish installing, open Cmd And type
Pythonand press Enter, it will show python Version.