You can do it in a couple of ways. But I will show you the easy way through AnyDesk.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
First one is Copy & Paste. what should I tell about this I think everyone knows about this. Just copy your desired files and paste it anywhere you want. But for big file I will prefer use some shareable software.
Second one is through AnyDesk
- Transfer Files
- Open Your Suitable Browser
- Go to “https://anydesk.com/en/downloads“
- Now Download AnyDesk Program
- Now Install AnyDesk Software on Both RDP & PC
- I will recommend you to go through Default Installation Process
- Double-click the downloaded AnyDesk file and AnyDesk will start immediately.
- Enter the ID or Alias of the remote device into the field under “Remote Desk”.
- Click the green “Connect”-Button and you will connect to your Desired Server.
- Once you have started a session, click on the “file transfer” icon.
- Two windows will pop open once you click the “File Transfer” icon. One from your computer and the other from the remote computer.
- You will see Upload & Download Button there
And now you can access your folder from Both RDP & PC
Here is Tutorial Video Link