You can do it in a couple of ways. But I will show you the easy way through Filezilla.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- Create Users
- Add Shared Folder
- Open Your Suitable Browser
- Go to “https://filezilla-project.org/”
- Download Both Software Filezilla Client & Server
- Now Install Both Software on Both RDP
- I will recommend you to go through Default Installation Process
- You will need to create Users For Filezilla Server
- Click on Edit and then Users.
- On the left side of the window that comes up, click on “Shared folders.”
- Once there, click on “Add” underneath “Users.” Enter the username for an account that another computer will be using to access the repository we’re setting up.
- Click OK once you’re done entering the account name and Password
Add Shared Folder
- click on “Add” underneath the “Shared folders” section.
- Now Choose Your Desired Folder
- Now You need to assign the user permissions for this repository
- To give the user further permissions, such as the ability to copy files to this repository, check the boxes beneath ‘Files’ and ‘Directories.’
- Click OK once you’re done setting the user permissions.
And now you can access your folder from another RDP
Here is Tutorial Video Link