A Chrome Extension is rather a small software extension of the Chrome browser itself. This is equipped with new additional features that Chrome did not have before.
So we will go through Some Normal Processes.
- Download Opera’s Install Chrome Extensions addon.
- Go to the Google Chrome Web Store and choose a Chrome extension, like Grammarly.
- Click the Add to Opera button.
- Click the Install button in the Extensions Manager (cube icon in your Opera sidebar).
- Now Enjoy extensions for Chrome in Opera.
You Can Use now Chrome Extension On Opera Browser!
Here is Tutorial Video Link