Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a Microsoft protocol designed to facilitate application data transfer security and encryption between client users, devices, and a virtual network server. It enables a remote user to add a graphical interface to the desktop of another computer.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- Add Server
- Click On Mac App Store Icon.
- It will open the App Store console.
- Click on the Search bar at the top right of the screen.
- Now search for “Microsoft Remote Desktop”.
- The first search result should be what you’re looking for.
- To begin the download, click the blue “Get” button.
- it will install automatically.
- Now click on the “Launchpad” icon.
- Now open “Microsoft Remote Desktop.”
- Click the “+” icon.
- Select PC.
- In Pc Name: Type Your Ip Adress like 18.104.22.168.
- Now click Add User Account.
- Now Add Username & Password.
- Now click on ADD.
- For Friendly Name, you can also give a suitable name.
- Now Finally you can ADD your Server.
- To initiate the connection, double click on your PC Name title.
- Click Show Certificate.
- Click Always Trust to prevent seeing this warning again for the PC specified.
- Click Continue.
Watch video For More Details!
Here is Tutorial Video Link