Hello everyone, Today we will see “How to Connect Remote Desktop Connection as Administrator”. Remote Desktop Protocol is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
There are many several ways to do this. I will show you the easy steps. Let’s do this. Before using this method, you need to know something, your account should be added to the Administrator Group. If your account is not added to the administrator group then this particular solution will not work for you.
Using Search Bar
- In the windows search bar Type “Remote Desktop Connection”.
- Now right-click on the App and choose run as Administrator Option.
- It will open the Remote Desktop Connection Administrator Console.
- Now Just do it as a usual way with your Server Credentials.
Using Run Prompt
- Let’s open Run Prompt.
- Hold down the “Windows + R” key to Open Run Prompt.
- After Opening Run Prompt, In the empty box type “mstsc /admin”.
- Now hit the Enter key or click the Ok button.
- It will RDP console Administrator.
- Now just connect your server with your Server Credentials.