Remote Desktop Protocol ( RDP ) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
So we will go through Some Normal Processes.
- At first Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from Google Play.
- Tap the “+” icon on the upper-right side, select desktop, then wait while the app scans your local network for connected PCs. If the one you want to connect to doesn’t come up, you’ll need to add it manually.
- If you want to Add Manually Then just click on Add Manually Button
- Now just type the Server Credentials that you got from your RDP Provider.
- Now save It.
- The first time you start a remote connection you’ll probably see a security dialog about the certificate not being verified. Make sure to check the Never ask again for connections to this PC option and then tap Connect. You know what you’re doing, no reason for Windows to be constantly nagging you.
- There you go. You’re now connected remotely to the Windows PC you wanted and use the controls of the Remote Desktop app to get your work done.
Here is Tutorial Video Link