In today’s tutorial, we will learn How To Disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 Through The Registry. Windows Security is an anti-malware component of Microsoft Windows. It was first released as a downloadable free anti-spyware program for Windows XP and was later shipped with Windows Vista and Windows 7. This will disable Windows Defender Permanently. Restarting your computer will not enable the Defender again.
How To Disable Windows Defender in Windows 10 Permanently.
- To do this we need to open Registry Panel, So let’s open it first.
- Open Start, by clicking on the Windows logo on the bottom left of your screen.
- Type “Regedit” in the search bar, and proceed by clicking on the Registry Editor with the blue icon or just press Enter.
- After this click on yes when prompted by Windows.
- Now Browse the following path:
- Right-click on the Windows Defender (folder) key, select New and click on DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Name the key DisableAntiSpyware and press Enter.
- Double-click the newly created key and set the value from 0 to 1.
- Click OK.
Cheapest Dedicated Server Starting @$49.99 Only ➤ ➤➤➤➤ Click Here