In today’s tutorial, we will learn “How to enable Windows Sandbox in VMware Workstation”. The Sandbox is a sandbox game for mobile phones and Microsoft Windows, developed by the game studio Pixowl and released on May 15, 2012. It was released for PC on Steam on 29 June 2015. The brand was acquired by Animoca Brands in 2018, and its name was used for a blockchain-based 3D open-world game.
If you want to Enable Windows Sandbox on VMware then we need to configure Vmware windows First. So let’s configure Vmware Windows Settings.
Configure Vmware Windows Settings
- First power off the Windows from Virtual Machine.
- Now go to the “Edit virtual machine settings”.
- Next, go to the Processors section.
- We need Total Processors Cores 4, so change to 4 Cores.
- Now select the Virtualize Intel VT-x/EPT or AMD-V/RVI option.
- Now you can Install Windows Sandbox on Vmware
Installing Windows Sandbox
- First Open Control Panel.
- Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialog.
- Now Type “optionalfeatures”, and press Enter.
- It will Open ‘Turn on or off Windows features’ console.
- Now Search the “Windows Sandbox” Option.
- Now Click Ok and for installing Windows Sandbox.
- After finishing installing, Restart your PC.
- After Reboot, you will see Windows Sandbox in your App list.
- That’s it.