Ubuntu, also called Ubuntu Linux, is a Linux distribution based on Debian. The name Ubuntu means “humanity” in Zulu and describes an African philosophy.
So we will go through Some Normal Processes.
- At First Open App Store.
- Now Click On the Search Button.
- In the Search Section Type VLC And Press Enter.
- Now Select First Result.
- Now Click On Install Button.
- Wait a bit for Installing.
- Now Just Go to your Desired media and play it Through the VLC player.
You Can Now Play Your Media File In Ubuntu!
Here is Tutorial Video Link