OpenSSH is a program package for file transfer. It uses Secure Shell ( SSH ) including SSH File Transfer Protocol and includes clients, utilities, and a server.
So we will go through Some Normal Processes.
- At First Open Terminal In your Linux OS.
- Now Type “sudo apt install openssh-server“.
- Now Type “Y” as Per instruction.
- It will take some time to install.
- you check it through this command line “sudo systemctl status ssh“.
You have now Installed the SSH Server in Linux!
Here is Tutorial Video Link