Streaming is the method of data transmission used when someone watches a video on the Internet. It is a way to deliver a video file a little bit at a time, often from a remote storage location. By transmitting a few seconds of the file at a time over the internet, client devices do not have to download the entire video before starting to play it.
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- Live Streaming
- Open Your Suitable Browser
- Now Go to “https://obsproject.com/”.
- Click on Windows.
- It will Download OBS Studio.
- Now Install OBS Studio Software on Your Desired RDP or PC
- I will recommend you to go through the Default Installation Process
- If you want you can use Auto-Configuration Wizard, But I will tell you through Settings Panel.
- Click On File.
- Click On Settings.
- Click On Stream.
- Now Select YouTube/YouTube Gaming from the Service drop-down menu.
- Click On Get Stream Key.
- It will redirect you to https://www.youtube.com/live_dashboard.
- Now Scroll Down to Get Your Stream Key.
- Now Copy Your Stream Key.
- Now Paste Your Stream Key.
- Exit the settings panel by clicking Apply, followed by OK.
- Click the “+” icon To add your Desired Sources.
- Select Your Desired Option.
- Now Add your Desired Media.
- Now Click on Start Streaming.
- Now you are good to go.
Watch video For More Details!
Here is Tutorial Video Link