How To Use 99RDP VPS Control Panel
A Control Panel is a web-based interface that allows users to manage and control their Virtual Private Server (VPS). It provides a user-friendly environment with various tools and features to administer the VPS efficiently. The Control Panel acts as a centralized hub for managing different aspects of the VPS, offering a range of functionalities to simplify server management tasks.
Some common features typically found in a Control Panel include:
- Server Monitoring: The Control Panel allows users to monitor the performance and resource utilization of their VPS. It provides real-time information on CPU usage, memory usage, disk space, and network traffic, helping users keep track of their server’s health and performance.
- OS Installation and Management: Users can install and manage different operating systems on their VPS through the Control Panel. It provides options to deploy various Linux distributions or Windows Server editions, enabling users to choose the OS that best suits their needs.
- File Management: The Control Panel offers a file manager that allows users to upload, download, and manage files on their VPS. It provides a convenient way to transfer files between the local computer and the VPS without the need for third-party FTP clients.
- Network Configuration: Users can configure networking settings for their VPS directly from the Control Panel. This includes managing IP addresses, DNS settings, firewall rules, and network protocols.
- Backup and Restore: Many Control Panels offer built-in backup and restore functionality. Users can schedule regular backups of their VPS data and restore it if needed, providing an additional layer of data protection.
- Resource Scaling: Some Control Panels allow users to scale their VPS resources easily. This feature enables users to upgrade or downgrade their server’s CPU, RAM, and disk space allocation without the need for manual intervention or server migration.
- Security and Firewall: The Control Panel often includes security features to protect the VPS, such as firewall management, SSL certificate installation, and security scanning tools.
Overall, a Control Panel simplifies server management tasks by providing an intuitive interface and a comprehensive set of tools. It empowers users to have full control over their VPS, facilitating tasks like monitoring, provisioning, networking, file management, and security, all from a centralized and user-friendly environment.
Here are the steps to follow to manage your Control Panel on the 99rdp.com website:
- Open a suitable browser of your choice.
- Go to the website “https://99rdp.com/whmcs/clientarea.php“.
- Sign in to your account using your email and password, then press Enter.
- Once logged in, navigate to the “Services” tab and select “My Services” from the left navigation pane.
- In the “My Services” section, you will see a list of all your products.
- Choose the product that you want to manage from the list.
- Upon selecting your desired product, you will be presented with server information such as its status, hostname, IP address, password, and bandwidth.
- Scroll down to find the Control Panel for your Virtual Private Server (VPS).
- Within the Control Panel, you will have various options available to you, including the ability to boot, reboot, or shut down your VPS.
- For example, if you want to reboot your VPS, click on the “Reboot” option within the Control Panel.
- After initiating the reboot, you will receive a confirmation message stating that the VPS has been successfully rebooted.
- You can also check the status of your VPS at any time within the Control Panel.
Managing your product on 99rdp.com is a straightforward process. By following these steps, you can access your account, view your products, and utilize the Control Panel to perform actions like rebooting your VPS.
Watch the video For More Details!
Here is Tutorial Video Link