A web hosting control panel is a web-based interface provided by a web hosting service that allows users to manage their servers and hosted services. Web hosting control panels usually include the following modules: Web server (e.g. Apache HTTP Server, NGINX, Internet Information Services)
So we will go through Some Normal Process.
- Open Your Suitable Browser
- Now Go to “https://99rdp.com/whmcs/clientarea.php“.
- Now Sign in with Your Email & Password then Press Enter.
- Now Navigate to Services > My Services In the left navigation pane.
- Here you Will see All of your products List.
- Now Choose your Product that You want to manage.
- There you will see your server info Like Status, hostname, Ip, Password & Bandwidth.
- Now scroll down to Control Panel of Your VPS.
- You Can do such things like Boot, reboot, shutdown from Control Panel.
- For Example, You wanna reboot Your VPS.
- Then Click On Reboot.
- You will see the status like “VPS has been rebooted successfully”.
- you can check also your Status every time.
Watch video For More Details!
Here is Tutorial Video Link