This article describes how to access 99RDP Customer Portal.
Table of Contents
Log In to the Customer Portal
To log in to the Customer Portal, follow these steps:
- Use your web browser to go to https://99rdp.com/whmcs/clientarea.php
- In the Email Address text box, type the e-mail address associated with your 99RDP Hosting account.
- In the Password text box, type your account password.
- If you want to have the browser remember your login credentials the next time you access the Customer Portal, select the Remember Me check box.
- Click . The main client area appears:
Log out of the Customer Portal
To log out of the Customer Portal, follow these steps:
- Click on the top-right account icon, and hover your mouse to LOGOUT, and click. The Customer Portal will log you out:
Did you find this article helpful? Then you’ll love our support. Experience the 99RDP Hosting difference today and get a pre-secured, pre-optimized website. Check out our web hosting plans today.